We divide our work into three categories.
- Features: Things you actually notice.
- Chores: Back-end improvements that you don't notice.
- Bugs: Fixes to any code issues that may arise.
Features for Searchers
- Searchers don't see duplicate results from Add URLs.
- Spanish searchers see stemmed equivalents.
- Searchers on USA.gov see FAQ GovBox higher in results.
Features for Agency Customers
- Customers can choose from predefined themes.
- Customers see a a Sitemap box on the Sitemaps page.
- Customers have a Discovery Tag for us to proactively discover and index content from their websites.
- Customers can edit Header and Footer CSS.
- Customers can set their locale to Spanish during sign up.
- Customers see an updated left nav.
- Remove "locale" parameter from all models, analytics, etc.
- Add Spanish translations for Popular Links, no RSS results, and document results.
- Remove extra whitespace when displaying snippets.
- Fix buggy bold highlighting in type-ahead searches in API.
- Remove 0-100 scale from sparklines in search module stats and let it autoscale.
- Increase length of URL and title field on indexed documents.
- Ignore invalid IndexedDocument URL's before they get queued for fetching/indexing
- Ignore HTTPS URLS for on-demand index.
- Fix duplicate results due to domain and protocol variations.
- Handle 503 errors from RSS feeds more gracefully.
- Fix error logging around duplicate indexed docs pages.
- Fix deduping regression to still match exact URLs.